Admission - G.V.M. Convent School Basti
- Admission for all classes are made from march to July every year on the basis of availably of seats and subjected to clearing of admission tests in Hindi English Math's and Reasoning. Before a candidate is allowed to sit for admission test. He must, produce his marks sheet as a proof of his having passed the previous class
- Registration is compulsory for entrance admission test, for which Registration form (with prosyectus) is available in school-office.
- It is compulsory that admission fees and ll other fees will be deposited on the admission date.
- Monthly fees will be deposited on each a, every 2nd Saturday of the month. Otherwise fine will- be charged
- The Director /Principal reserves the right to refuse admission to anybody without assigning any reasons for his/her action